ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING BASIC - 3/20/19
CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (CSI) - 4/6/19
The following link can be accessed for teams about CSI. It is a resource for active law enforcement professionals.
Crime Scene Investigation Guide
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES - 3/28/2019
Minimum specifications for your own device:
- Laptop manufactured within the last 3 years
- Windows 7 Professional or Enterprise (Fully Patched)
- Up to date Ant-Virus Software
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- Verified/Tested Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe)
- 60 GB Free disk space
- A Wired USB mouse (or functioning touch pad)
- 10/100 MB Network Interface Card (Tested and verified operational)
- Local Administrative access to modify NIC properties
- Windows firewall set to allow RDC and ICMP (Ping)
- Functional and tested wireless radio (SOHO Module)
Putty (May be used for Linux or Networking Modules)
RESTAURANT SERVICE - 3/3/19
TECHNICAL DRAFTING BASIC - 3/9/19
TECHNICAL THEATRE TECHNOLOGY - 3/26/2019
Guidelines & Scorecard
- There is a big change from last year, in that if teams want to print anything, they will need to provide their own printer.
- Any school that has a show at their school the evening of the event can provide proof and will be given one of the first draw times to help them finish as early as possible.
- The provided rubric is not a score sheet, merely offered to give some guidelines and direction. The judges will be provided with a copy as well.
- There is no testing for the Tech Theatre event.