Career and Technical Student Organization Membership
- Joining and participating in Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO) activities helps students develop additional employability skills that cannot be duplicated at the classroom level.
- Students understand the role and importance of “professional associations” in America’s workforce.
- By combining SkillsUSA affiliation, SkillsUSA curricula, classroom instruction, conference participation and the State of Arizona standards (for each specific program), students receive a well-rounded educational experience that leads to higher career satisfaction rates, significantly decreased drop-out rates and overall higher grade point averages.
- Teachers have many networking and professional development opportunities at local, state and national levels.
- Students and teachers benefit from curricula, leadership and skill development experiences that enhance the State of Arizona’s, Career and Technical Education Division’s program standards.
Arizona Membership Options updated for 2018-2019
Option #1 - Per Person (Traditional) Membership
- Minimum of 5 members
- Most basic of membership options
- No contract/affiliation agreement
- Flat rate of $20/student, $27/advisor
- Submit online http://www.skillsusa-register.org/Login.aspx
- Deadline November 1
- Additions Deadline March 1
Option #2 - Total Participation Plan (Chapter/Program Affiliation)
- 100% membership of the classroom, school, and/or district*
- PDP and/or other approved educational resources must be purchased per student (min. $5.95 + S&H per student)
- Fee based on number of students
- Flat rate of $27 per advisor
- Total Participation Plan Breakdown - PDF Download Here
- Please visit http://skillsusa.org/membership-resources/total-participation-plan/ for a complete pricing breakdown
- SkillsUSA Arizona must receive your TPP Contract prior to submitting members
- TPP contract deadline November 1
- Spring addition deadline March 1
- TPP Contract