360,404 members as of August 1, 2014 - April 27, 2015
Career and Technical Student Organization Membership
- • Joining and participating in Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO) activities helps students develop additional employability skills that cannot be duplicated at the classroom level.
- • Students understand the role and importance of “professional associations” in America’s workforce.
- • By combining SkillsUSA affiliation, SkillsUSA curricula, classroom instruction, conference participation and the State of Arizona standards (for each specific program), students receive a well-rounded educational experience that leads to higher career satisfaction rates, significantly decreased drop-out rates and overall higher grade point averages.
- • Teachers have many networking and professional development opportunities at local, state and national levels.
- • Students and teachers benefit from curricula, leadership and skill development experiences that enhance the State of Arizona’s, Career and Technical Education Division’s program standards.
Arizona Membership Options updated for 2015-2016
Download the NEW! Membership Calculator
Compare the cost of each membership plan! (excel file)
Option #1 - Per Person (Traditional) Membership
• Minimum of 12 members
• Most basic of membership options
• No contract/affiliation agreement
• Flat rate of $15/student, $27/advisor
• Submit online
• Deadline November 1
• Additions Deadline March 1
Option #2 - Total Participation Plan (Chapter/Program Affiliation)
• 100% membership of the classroom, school, and/or district*
• PDP and/or other approved educational resources must be purchased per student (min. $3.95 + S&H per student)
• Fee based on number of students
• Flat rate of $21 per advisor
• Total Participation Plan Breakdown - PDF Download Here
• Please visit http://skillsusa.org/membership-resources/total-participation-plan/ for a complete pricing breakdown
• SkillsUSA Arizona must receive your TPP Contract prior to submitting members
• TPP contract deadline November 1
• Spring addition deadline March 1
• TPP Contract
Important Dates & Deadlines