Leadership Training Camp - Nov 16 - Nov 18
LTC is an annual leadership event focusing on the SkillsUSA officer/ leader.
- HP Life link - one module must be completed for Statesman Award
- Conference Liability Form - Must be completed for EACH attendee
- Arizona Statesmen Paperwork
- LTC 2016 Camp Agenda - TBD
- Leadership Training Camp--Preparing the Student--is the most intense leadership experience offered through SkillsUSA in Arizona. The planning committee uses tremendous resources to bring in interesting, educational and fun speakers and presenters to engage students during the 3 day event.
- We know it's camp, but it's our premier leadership experience and allows students to work with others from across Arizona, challenges them to think about their roles their own community, how to work with others to accomplish large and small goals and the importance of understanding their own strengths.
- Join us at LTC and watch your students thrive in SkillsUSA!
- LTC Guide Here - 2016
- Conference Date: Wednesday, November 16 to Friday, November 18, 2016
Registration Site: Link
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: October 28
Substitutions: Only accepted female for female, male for male due to cabins
Location: Lost Canyon Camp, Williams, AZ
Times: Conference Begins at 1:00 PM on November 16
Conference Ends at 11 AM on Friday, November 18
Registration Fee: $175 per person
(all attendees pay fee with the exception of camp volunteers)
Late Registration: Not accepted
Lodging and Meals
- Lodging: Linens, towels, and fleece blanket are provided by the camp.
- The following meals are included:
- Wednesday, November 16: Dinner
Thursday, November 17: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Friday, November 18: Breakfast
Camp Limits and Capacity
- LTC will have a student capacity of 325. A Chapter/School (not programs/sections) will be allowed to register up to 10 students plus regional officers. State officers should not be registered. Registration may be closed before the deadline if this capacity is met. Additional students may be registered on the WAITLIST but must send a list of these students to Robin Cronbaugh - email@example.com at the time you are registering. Deadline for LTC registration is October 24. Space permitting, advisors will be notified that day if there is room for their Waitlist students. Students will be taken from the waitlist on a "first registered" basis. Please contact our office with any questions.
- Provide leadership development workshops for students
- Allow time for students to network with other students and advisors to meet and exchange ideas with peers
- Exchange information between the state office and advisors
- Conduct Regional planning meetings
About Tri Leadership
- This year, SkillsUSA Arizona will be using the expertise of TRI Leadership to facilitate our Fall Leadership Conference Series.
- TRI Leadership Resources is a premier provider of training, event management, and association leadership services for America’s most respected charities, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and student organizations.
- The team from TRI are youth leadership experts, experienced corporate coaches, and former CTSO state and national leaders who bring a special experience and competitive edge to student organizations. For nearly 20 years, TRI has teamed up with incredible organizations to support their mission through cutting edge trainers and speakers, outstanding events, innovative management systems, and high impact association leadership services. Our team brings the tools that enrich the mind, excite the senses, leave a lasting message, and power members and advisors to new heights!