Leadership Training Camp - Nov 15 - Nov 17
LTC is an annual leadership event focusing on the SkillsUSA officer/ leader.
- HP Life link - one module must be completed for Statesman Award
- Conference Liability Form - Must be completed for EACH attendee
- Arizona Statesmen Paperwork
- LTC 2016 Camp Agenda - TBD
- Leadership Training Camp--Preparing the Student--is the most intense leadership experience offered through SkillsUSA in Arizona. The planning committee uses tremendous resources to bring in interesting, educational and fun speakers and presenters to engage students during the 3 day event.
- We know it's camp, but it's our premier leadership experience and allows students to work with others from across Arizona, challenges them to think about their roles their own community, how to work with others to accomplish large and small goals and the importance of understanding their own strengths.
- Join us at LTC and watch your students thrive in SkillsUSA!
- LTC Guide Here - 2016
- Conference Date: Wednesday, November 15 to Friday, November 17, 2017
Registration Site: Link
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: October 13
Substitutions: Only accepted female for female, male for male due to cabins
Location: Lost Canyon Camp, Williams, AZ
Times: Conference Begins at 1:00 PM on November 15
Conference Ends at 11 AM on Friday, November 17
Registration Fee: $175 per person
(all attendees pay fee with the exception of camp volunteers)
Late Registration: Not accepted
Lodging and Meals
- Lodging: Linens, towels, and fleece blanket are provided by the camp.
- The following meals are included:
- Wednesday, November 15: Dinner
Thursday, November 16: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Friday, November 17: Breakfast
Camp Limits and Capacity
- LTC will have a student capacity of 325. A Chapter/School (not programs/sections) will be allowed to register up to 10 students plus regional officers. State officers should not be registered. Registration may be closed before the deadline if this capacity is met. Additional students may be registered on the WAITLIST but must send a list of these students to Robin Cronbaugh - firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you are registering. Deadline for LTC registration is October 13. Space permitting, advisors will be notified that day if there is room for their Waitlist students. Students will be taken from the waitlist on a "first registered" basis. Please contact our office with any questions.
- Provide leadership development workshops for students
- Allow time for students to network with other students and advisors to meet and exchange ideas with peers
- Exchange information between the state office and advisors
- Conduct Regional planning meetings