Fall Leadership Conference
Fall Leadership Conference focuses on the SkillsUSA member to fulfill the mission of SkillsUSA with workshops that focus on the SkillsUSA Framework. These workshops are focused to create our student members to become Career, Ready, Day One! Advisors are given the tools for chapter management for a successful school year! All region officers will attend regional officer training during this conference.
Conference Date: October 4, 2018
Registration Opens: August 13, 2018
Registration Close: September 14, 2018
Cost: $30 per person
Location: Phoenix Convention Center, North Building Map Click Here
North Building is located between E Monroe St and E Washington St, N 3rd St and N 5th St
Attire: Professional Dress Required for all students & Advisors.
Please visit Policies and Procedures for Conference Attire.
- Workshops focused on Workplace, personal, and technical skills grounded in academics essential elements
- Student to student & teacher to teacher networking
- Region officers training
- Local industry involvement with students and advisors.
Registration "How To" click here
FLC Registration Link - www.skillsusa-register.org
- Leadership development and employability skill workshops for students
- Student to student and teacher to teacher networking
- Exchange information between the state office and advisors
- Involve local business/industry as presenters
Schedule at a Glance
|8:00 - 9:30AM||Registration|
|9:30 - 10:35AM||STUDENTS & ADVISORS
Opening Session | Ballroom
|STUDENTS*||REGION OFFICERS||SkillsUSA ADVISORS|
|10:45 - 11:25AM||Session 1||Region Officer Training||Advisor Session|
|11:35 - 12:15PM||Session 2||Region Officer Training||Advisor Session|
|12:15 - 1:25 PM||Lunch (on your own)|
|1:30 - 2:10 PM||Session 3||Region Officer Training||Director's Update|
|2:20 – 3:00 PM||Session 4||Region Officer Training||Region Meeting
with Region Coordinator
|3:10 - 3:30 PM||STUDENTS & ADVISORS
Closing Keynote Session