Conferences, Events and Training Seminars
SkillsUSA's events are designed to provide training, leadership and competitive experiences for our members. Both students and teachers have opportunities to develop their employability skills in order to be successful at meeting the demands to today's employers.
Fall Leadership Conference Series
SkillsUSA offers several leadership development seminars and conferences for both students and teachers. Advisors receive training on running a more effective SkillsUSA chapter and have the opportunity to network with other professional members and share best practices. Students have targeted events to develop personal and professional skills necessary to enter the workforce. Conferences in the fall include:
- Chapter Leadership Conference (Snowflake)
- Employee Leadership Conference (Phoenix)
- Leadership Training Camp (Williams, AZ)
- Washington Leadership Training Institute (Washington DC, National SkillsUSA Event)
SkillsUSA focuses on skills competitions and assessments during the spring of each year. Teachers and students have spent the year preparing to compete and now it's time to shine! We officer Regional Skills Conferences and the annual SkillsUSA Arizona Championships during the spring of each year.
- Regional Skills Conferences (Regions 1-6) (Location by Region)
- SkillsUSA Arizona Championships (Phoenix)
- National Leadership and Skills Conference (June) (Louisville, KY, National SkillsUSA Event)
Advisor Leadership Conference August 30-31, 2017