SkillsUSA Arizona's Conference Attire Policy
- Conference attire encompasses all Arizona and National SkillsUSA conferences. Students and advisors are expected to dress appropriately while attending a professional association conference or event.
Chapter & Employee Leadership Conference
- Students and Advisors attending POW! Conference & Fall Leadership Conference are required to dress professionally. Suggested attire includes:
- • Dress slacks and/or a dress skirt for females Button down shirt and/or polo
- • SkillsUSA Official attire as outline in the handbook
- • The following are not permitted: Shorts, short skirts (must extend to fingertips), thin-strap tank tops, denim pants (of any type and color), torn clothing, baggy pants, "skinny" pants, cargo pants, and flip flops.
Leadership Training Camp
- Attire at LTC is casual. Participants should bring plenty of warm clothes. Jeans and T-Shirts are permissible. Graphics on t• shirts/sweatshirts should not be offensive.
Regional Skills Conferences & SkillsUSA Arizona Championships
- Please visit the Contests page for specific details related to our competition events. Students that receive a medal at the awards session must be dressed appropriately or they will not be permitted to received their medal on stage.
SkillsUSA Championships (@NLSC- -Louisville, KY)
- Contestants competing at the national level must abide by the clothing requirement listed in the official SkillsUSA Technical Standard.