SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled work force. We help each student excel.
SkillsUSA serves more than 300,000 students and instructors annually. The organization has 13,000 school chapters in 54 state and territorial associations. More than 14,500 instructors and administrators are professional members of SkillsUSA.
SkillsUSA Arizona empowers its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens. SkillsUSA Arizona improves the quality of America’s skilled work force through a structured program of citizenship, leadership, employability, technical and professional skills training. SkillsUSA Arizona enhances the lives and careers of students, instructors and industry representatives as they strive to be champions at work.
Vision 2020 is now instrumental in SkillsUSA’s strategic planning, including membership and marketing efforts. Six goal areas are under three headings: Reach, Connect and Lead.
- Reach ...
- 1 million students and teachers annually
- 100,000 alumni members
- Connect ...
- Through a partner network benefiting all members, education and industry
- Using a strong organization to deliver needed services
- Lead ...
- In employability education for continuous career success
- As a nationally and internationally known expert in workforce education and employment readiness.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- 2017 SkillsUSA AZ Championships
April 18-19, 2017
Phoenix Convention Center
Registration Open: Feb. 20
Registration Deadline: March 17