SkillsUSA Arizona Pre-Registration Form
This Excel file will aid you in budgeting for all events for the 15-16 school year.
- Link to Pre-Registration Excel File - Click here
Fall Leadership Conference
FLC focuses helping its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens.
- Fillable FLC 16 Certificate - PDF
- 2016 FLC Schedule
- 2016 FLC Guide/ Parking
- For more information please visit the FLC Homepage
Phoenix Suns Fundraiser Opportunity
Hello Advisors! SkillsUSA Arizona has partnered with the Phoenix Suns to assist you with fundraising for your chapter! Attached is the information checklist of what needs to be done as well as the order form and potential prizes the students could win! Follow these easy steps! 1. Show your interest in the fundraiser by signing up at: www.suns.com/CTSO by October 24. A Phoenix Suns representative will reach out to you for further assistance. 2. Give each student a sales form to sell Suns tickets. 3. Collect order forms and money from students no later than November 14. 4. Submit order forms and money to Phoenix Suns by November 18. Checks should be made payable to Phoenix Suns. Credit Cards will be processed by the Phoenix Suns. There are 3 different games to choose from for purchasing tickets. Here is what your program will earn for each ticket sold: Upper Level Seating: $3/per ticket Lower Level Seating: $6/per ticket Club Annexus Seating: $11/per ticket Once the payment and order forms are submitted and processed, the Phoenix Suns will send you tickets for distribution and a check for the earnings of the fundraiser. All checks sent to chapters from the Phoenix Suns will be made out to the High School Name and Program. For all submissions or questions, please contact Tim Klawitter at: TKlawitter@suns.com Downloads: Sales Form | Information Checklist
SkillsUSA on Ice
Students go behind the scenes and learn about the career opportunities of business and industry.
- Information Sheet: Click here for PDF Download
- Date:November 3rd
- Location: Gila River Arena, Glendale
- Registration Fee: $30.00/ registrant
- Registration Link: http://www.skillsusa-register.org/
Leadership Training Camp
LTC is an annual leadership event focusing on the leaders in your chapter.
- HP Life link - one module must be completed for Statesman Award
- Arizona Statesmen Paperwork
- Conference Liability Form - Must be completed for EACH attendee LTC Guide Here - 2016
Additional students may be registered on the WAITLIST but must send a list of these students to Robin Cronbaugh - email@example.com at the time you are registering.
- For more information please visit the LTC Homepage
- Registration : Click here to register
- Registration Deadline : October 28
- When: 11/16/15 - 11/18/16
- Location : Lost Canyon, Williams AZ
- LTC 2015 Wrap Up Video
SkillsUSA 2016-2017 Competition Theme
SkillsUSA: Champions at Work
Preparing America’s Skilled Workforce
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is how our theme, SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, addresses the SkillsUSA national program of work in the area of professional development.
Career Project Partnership
- SkillsUSA Arizona is proud to introduce our Career Project Partnership Program. With this program, our goal is to connect Business and Industry partners to Skilled Students and SkillsUSA.
- Information for Partnership opportunities for the upcoming SkillsUSA Arizona Championship with over 2000 students and advisors will be in attendance can be downloaded below.
Click Here for 2017 Informational PDF
SkillsUSA Arizona Championships
Each year, the following must be submitted to SkillsUSA Arizona by November 1 to be a SkillsUSA Chapter in good standing:
- Please disable pop-up blockers
- form link 2016-2017 Chapter Charter and Program of Work
- form link Statement of Assurance if attending state level events
- form link Liability and Medical Release Form - to be kept by chapter
- template Constitution
- 12 students and 1 advisor submitted as members at the SkillsUSA Registration Site
Important Dates & Deadlines
- SkillsUSA Chapter Deadline
November 1, 2016
12 dues paying members
2016-2017 Chapter Charter 2016-2017 Program of Work
Statement of Assurance
Liability and Medical Release Form
- SkillsUSA on Ice
November 3rd, 2016
Gila River Arena
Registration Open: Sept. 30
Registration Deadline: Oct. 21
- Leadership Training Camp
November 16-18, 2016
Lost Canyon Camp
Registration Open: Sept. 30
Registration Deadline: October 28
- SkillsUSA Week
Feb 5-11, 2017
- Final Membership Due
March 1, 2017
Registration Open: Now
Registration Deadline: March 1
- 2017 SkillsUSA AZ Championships
April 18-19, 2017
Phoenix Convention Center
Registration Open: Feb. 27
Registration Deadline: March 24
SkillsUSA AZ Instagram
Look for YOUR picture here.
Hashtag #azskillsusa to be featured!